Wed, 24 March 2010
In our first episode, we talk about what's normal for a baby's first year, what's abnormal, and what you can do if your baby falls behind his or her peers. We also cover Potty Training with some great tips from Dr. Jacob; and we answer the medical trivia question: "Who discovered the circulation of blood?"
Time -- Topic
1:56 -- Health News: Bronchiolitis
Kids Healthcast Episode 1
Wed, 24 March 2010
Kids Healthcast covers health topics parents may be interested in a monthly half hour mp3-format podcast. It is recorded by pediatricians at the Indiana University School of Medicine. Each month includes Health News, Medical Trivia, Parenting tips, and 2 key segments on children's health ranging from constipation to normal newborn development and lots of information in between.
We welcome you to call into our call-in line by using our Call Me feature and we will try our best to get your comments in our next podcast. We hope you enjoy the show!
Category:Blog Posts -- posted at: 5:52pm EST
Wed, 24 March 2010
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Kids Healthcast’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is http://www.kidshealthcast.org. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. All information should be reviewed with your healthcare provider and you should never delay, ignore or fail to obtain medical advice based on information we provide.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. You are solely responsible for any material that you send to any other person that was made available from us.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Kids Healthcast’s prior written consent.
· Information supplied by us is provided “as is” and neither Kids Healthcast or any other person make any warranty or representation with respect to the contents of the information we provide. We specifically disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law and negate any and all warranties, express or implied. We make no warranty or representation concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the uses of the materials on our web pages, blog posts, podcast, newsletters, and all other media and material, or on any sites liked to these pages. You hereby also agree that we shall in no event be liable to you for any damages, claims, demands or causes of action, as a result of your inability to use this service or any information you obtain on it, even if we have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
What information do we collect? We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: • To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs) • To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you) • To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs) • To send periodic emails